Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy Days


For those of you who don't know this is the K-9 of the house JOJO.
He is our 8 year old schnauzer who thinks he is king. I can honestly say
I have never loved another dog on this earth besides him.
JOJO became an outside dog shortly after Daniel (age 7) was born.
To be honest after Daniel was born I did not spend much time with him.
He Spent his days outside with Hank our Dachshund until Hank died on Christmas day 2007.
When Hank died JOJO went into a depression. He would not eat and he would howl as if he was really grieving the loss of his best friend. At that time we decided to bring Jo back inside
with us. He has been ever so thankful ever since. There has not been one day that has past that
he does not follow me everywhere throughout the house, beg to take Daniel to school or when I am sick stay by my side until I am well. I am thankful we found him and he has found us. Above all I am also glad we decided to make him an inside dog. Did I mention he also smiles? God, I love this animal...

No comments:

Post a Comment